President Donald Trump issued a stark new warning to Iran on Monday, saying the military force the United States has unleashed during the months-long conflict amounts to “peanuts” compared with what could come next.
Trump delivered the warning during a phone call with Fox News chief foreign correspondent Trey Yingst as a 60-day memorandum of understanding with the Iranian regime was set to expire Monday.
Yingst, reporting from Tel Aviv, Israel, revealed details of the conversation during an appearance on “Fox & Friends.”
“I just got off the phone with President Trump, who discussed the situation with Iran as the 60-day memorandum of understanding expires,” Yingst said.
According to Yingst, Trump said Iran “should raise the white flag of surrender,” while making clear he was not operating under a specific deadline.
“I have no time schedule. I’m not in a hurry,” Trump said.
Trump also claimed the U.S. naval blockade of the Strait of Hormuz has placed enormous pressure on Iran’s economy, despite Tehran’s public statements about its situation.
“He said they are good poker players, but they are dying and that the midterms in the United States have nothing to do with the president’s thinking,” Yingst reported.
Trump also issued a warning involving Oman, which is conducting talks with Iran concerning the Strait of Hormuz.
According to Yingst, Trump said, “We’ll bomb the ‘S’ out of them” if Oman gets involved.
The president also addressed recent reports claiming that the ongoing Iran conflict has severely depleted America’s stockpile of long-range missiles.
Trump dismissed concerns about the amount of American firepower already expended.
“What we have used so far is peanuts,” Trump told Yingst.
Yingst said Trump maintained that the United States still possesses significant quantities of what the president described as “mid-level weapons.”
Trump also blamed former President Joe Biden for giving away many of America’s more advanced weapons systems to Ukraine, according to Yingst.
“He went on to say the United States has a lot of mid-level weapons and that many of the more advanced systems, the president says, were given away by President [Joe] Biden to Ukraine,” Yingst told “Fox & Friends” hosts Brian Kilmeade, Lawrence Jones and Ainsley Earhardt.
Yingst noted that Trump was referring, for example, to air defense systems currently needed in the Middle East.
Trump reinforced his position on Iran Monday morning in a separate Truth Social post, emphasizing what he described as his top priority in the ongoing conflict.
“The number one Goal is, and always will be, that Iran cannot have, in any way, shape, or form, a Nuclear Weapon,” Trump wrote. “Thank you for your attention to this matter!”
[READ MORE: Trump Says America Will Declare Strait of Hormuz American Territory]

